Monday, May 31, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
- REMIND ALL Malaysians of the Blessed Motherland They Live In.
- SET-UP a Malaysian Genocide Remembrance Museum/Exhibition.
- PROMOTE a Harmonious Inter-Race/Culture Discourse.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
- 2009 - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 2001 - Washington D.C., USA (Holocaust Museum)
In the aftermath of the 2008 Malaysian General Elections, Malaysians on both sides of the political divide should learn to appreciate the peace and stability that have been reaped by the nation as a whole and NOT let political, race or cultural bickering degenirate into CHAOS!